Monday, November 19, 2007

Permission Granted...

The mosque in San Francisco has invited me to come by for a visit during Friday prayers next week, which is pretty cool because Friday is the most holy day of the week for Muslims. I plan on talking to them about how the Muslim community feels about some of the events happening in the world today and they'll tell me more about what their religion is all about. I think it's going to be a very interesting experience entering an Islamic place of worship. I have studied Islam extensively, but this is going to be one of my biggest steps forward in my desire to learn more about the world around me and help make it a more peaceful place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. You're likely to learn a lot more about them in this single day then you did during all that studying.