Saturday, September 29, 2007

Takin' it to the street


Tomorrow I am heading off to San Francisco, a beautiful city under siege from liberal fanatics. Not to worry though, I have plenty of fun planned, including wearing my "martyr" belt t-shirt around city while my brother (www.theeogblog.blogspot.com) wears his KATE MOSS BLOWS tee to catch the attention of narrow-minded, uneducated, and stupid people who think our president is the biggest danger in the world. As Rush Limbaugh would say, it's my way of illustrating absurdity by being absurd. Other fun points of the trip will be pier 39, watching the sea lions, and shopping. Hopefully I'll stay away from the Aquarium because last time I spent about $100 there between the tickets and buying a dozen things in the gift shop. I strongly recommend taking a tour through the shark tunnel if you have a fascination with the ocean like I do.

No comments: